1. Find a well-grown tree with many branches. (It is traditional to use oak, willow, or ash wood.)
2. Ask the tree if you can use one of its branches for a wand. Meditate a while to receive an answer. If you feel guilt, the tree said ‘No’. You must find another tree. If not, it said ‘Yes’.
3. Carefully cut a sturdy branch using a sharp knife. Bolines, a traditional Wiccan ritual tool, is your best choice, but other sharp knives should work fine if you don’t have access to one. Make sure to make a clean, straight cut.
4. Thank the tree for its sacrifice. Add an offering such as cornmeal, fruit, or water.
5. Sand off the bark, leaves, and stubs to get a smooth surface all around.
6. Use a sharp knife to whittle a handle. This can be elaborate designs, or simply a straight line.
7. Carve runes into the wand if you wish. Say the properties of the rune as you sketch it.
8. Add a pointed crystal at the tip, if you so desire, securing it with adhesive.Quartz, or any crystal that resonates with you should work fine.
9. Glue one of your hairs to the wand’s tip if you so choose.
10. Choose to paint your wand and add any embellishments you wish (e. g. paint, yarn, ribbon, clay).
11. Bless it or infuse memories into it during meditation.
DO YOU NEED FURTHER HELP?
In case you would love to talk to an expert about this, Mugwenu Doctors are the Best Traditional Doctors whom have been of a great help to the society and with successful testimonials.
SEE BELOW THEIR CONTACTS:
Phone number: +254740637248
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org