Some people believe a curse is a dark magic spell cast on someone by a practitioner of witchcraft. The spell is cast with the intent to do harm to that specific person. Whether or not you believe in witchcraft, the possibility of being cursed can be an unsettling thing to imagine. If you’re concerned about being the victim of a curse, there are ways you might be able to reverse it.
Recognizing and Understanding Curses
1.Learn the basics of a curse. It’s important to understand what a curse is and is not. Unlike a physical attack, a curse is believed to be a psychic attack on a particular person. Negative energy is used to cause harm. If you know of someone who envies or dislikes you, or if you’ve angered someone recently, it’s possible that you might be a victim of a curse.
Have you been threatened directly by someone? Do you suspect the person might dabble in witchcraft?
Some people think there are many different kinds of curses in magic, but they consider all of them to have one thing in common – malicious intent.
2. Look for the signs. In order to possibly reverse a curse, you need to know what signs to look for. Are you not sleeping well? When you do sleep, are you plagued by unusual nightmares? Have you recently found yourself in dangerous situations or narrowly avoiding a serious injury? Have plants and shrubbery around your home sickened and died? Has your pet been acting strange or ill? Are you experiencing any kind of sudden insect infestation? Have you experienced an inexplicable illness that you aren’t recovering from?
If you are dealing with three or more of these issues, a curse might be to blame.
You will probably have a gut feeling that something is very wrong.
3. Accept that you may not be dealing with a curse. If you are only dealing with one or two of these signs, you probably aren’t being psychically attacked. If you haven’t angered someone recently, or if you can’t think of anyone who might be jealous of you or bear you some kind of ill will, consider the possibility that you aren’t cursed. Sometimes accidents happen and everyone experiences a run of bad luck now and then.
Look for a reasonable explanation for these occurrences.
Attempt to address the symptoms you’re experiencing in normal ways.
Knowing that someone dislikes you isn’t reason enough to think you might be cursed.
Casting a Simple Candle Spell
1. Gather your tools. You will need a single taper candle and a simple holder for it. Usually a black candle is used, which represents the dark magic you’re reversing. If you prefer to be more specific, use a red taper to represent the hatred aimed at you, or a green taper to represent the envy behind the curse. You will also need a glass or bowl, approximately the same height as the candle, water and salt.
Water from the tap will work fine.
Table salt can be used, especially if that’s all you have on hand.
2. Cast the circle. Place the taper candle into the glass or bowl you’ve chosen. Carefully fill the vessel with water up to about a half inch to an inch below the tip of the candle. Make sure the wick is not submerged or wet, which will prevent you from lighting it. Sprinkle the salt into the water, around the taper, and say:
“With salt, this water is made pure. I give it the power to heal and cure.”
If you practice magic, you can use your own words for the incantation.
If you are unfamiliar with how Wiccan rituals are done, you can read about the topic here.
3. Close your eyes and picture the water illuminated with bright light. It might help to visualize sparks as the salt hits the water. Light the taper and say, “A spell was cast with baneful will. A wicked web was wrongly spun. I take away the harm and ill. I now undo what has been done.”
Imagine that positive energy and light are emanating from the water and flowing around you.
As the candle burns, allow this positive energy to grow within the circle.
Picture this energy building to become powerful enough to reverse the curse.
4. Allow the candle to burn until it is level with the water. Once this happens, the water will snuff out the candle’s flame. Remove the extinguished taper from the water. Hold it horizontally with both hands. Say these words, “This harmful spell I now negate. Return things to their rightful state.” As you say the final words, “rightful state,” break the candle in half.
Imagine the snapping sound being as loud and powerful as a sudden clap of thunder.
Picture the white light and energy suddenly bursting from inside your circle like lightning, energetic and powerful enough to destroy the curse’s effects.
5. Bring the bowl of water and the broken candle outdoors. Bury the candle pieces in the earth, along with any candle wax that dripped into the water. Then pour the water around the buried candle, circling the spot with the water. Close the circle.
There is no guarantee that this works. Try to think of the ritual as a symbolic gesture. Work on thinking positively about your situation.
Reversing a Curse with Mirrors
1. Gather your tools. For this reversal spell you will need two small mirrors (on stands if possible), one black candle and one stick of sandalwood incense. Try to perform this ritual exactly at midnight.
You will need to choose a place where the tools can remain, undisturbed, for one month.
2. Light the stick of incense. Allow the incense smoke to drift and build around your chosen ritual area. Carefully carve an X into the wax of the candle. Be sure to carve it into the side of the candle. Don’t simply scratch the X lightly into the wax – carve it deeply.
3. Set up the two mirrors to face each other. If you don’t have stands for them, propping the mirrors up against something will work fine, as long as they are facing each other. Put the carved candle between the mirrors. This set up will result in the candle appearing to reflect infinitely back and forth between the two mirrors.
4. Light the candle. Relax and allow your eyes to shift focus back and forth between the two mirrors. As you look back and forth, concentrate on the negative energy of the curse. Picture it as something visible, such as a black cloud of smoke or mist.
Say the words, “The magic upon me, be trapped this night, between these mirrors, never to see light.”
You can improvise your own words for the incantation, if you wish.
5. Repeat the incantation. Picture the curse getting trapped in the reflected surface of the mirrors. Continue to repeat the words over and over, allowing the energy and power to build. Imagine the darkness of the curse being sent back to the original sender.
Allow the candle to burn all the way down on its own.
Leave the two mirrors facing each other for one month.
There is no guarantee that this works. Think of the ritual as a symbolic gesture. Positive thinking will help you feel better about your situation.
DO YOU NEED FURTHER HELP?
In case you would love to talk to an expert about this, Mugwenu Doctors are the Best Traditional Doctors whom have been of a great help to the society and with successful testimonials.