Kebaso couldn’t keep it a secret any further since he hadn’t slept peacefully since the passing of his late father Mr Makori. He was the elder one of the three children that Makori had left. His wife had passed away three years before his death. Among his children the elder one was Kebaso,Amos and Kerubo. Kebaso was a drunkard and would normally find himself in trouble week in week out. Such behavior led to his relationship with his father become enmity. His father could warn him but he could never listen and soon became an addict.
His father was disappointed as the villagers would gossip about his inability to raise his son morally upright since he would become the heir of that family. His father could no longer trust him and had no option to name Amos as his successor. In his will he stated that 70%of his wealth was to be inherited by Amos and the remaining 30% to be split equally among Kerubo and his drunkard nuisance of a son Kebaso. He kept the details of his will confidential and handed that responsibility to his family lawyer whom he had massive trust in him.
After he passed away, the family mourned for a period of two weeks and the day of sharing his wealth among his children approached. Unlike how the lawyer had an agreement with Mr Makori,he opted to go against the conditions given. After he spoke with Kebaso who opted to give him a portion of what he would inherit the lawyer had to go against the format of distributing the inheritance as stated in the will. The lawyer interchanged the details and gave Kebaso what Amos was to inherit. Kebaso didn’t hesitate to start misusing what he had received.
This couldn’t give his dead father eternal peace inside his grave as he would appear on his dreams every night warning him and even cashing him with knives giving him restless nights. Kebaso could be heard screaming saying “nisamehe nitarudisha Kila kitu usiniue”. People would assume him thinking that he was drunk attracting attention. One night around 12am, he was heard screaming and ran out his house with a rope trying to kill himself.Screams could be heard all over the neighborhood and neighbors gathered to witness the drama.
Among the neighbors was a middle aged woman who took the rope, poured water on kebaso and grabbed him by the side and asked what had happened. After Kebaso narrated to the woman what’s had happened, she told him that he should return the inheritance and take what had been left for him and since he had disturbed the spirit of his late father he should look for a traditional herbalist from Vihiga called Dr Mugwenu who would help him regain peace and send the spirit of his late father into the grave where it belonged. Kebaso contact led Dr Mugwenu whom assured him that all shall be well. Dr Mugwenu performed cleansing rituals that worked instantly and Kebaso regained peace and has been sleeping peacefully.
MUGWENU DOCTORS EXERCISE DOCTOR-PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY; NEITHER PATIENT FILE RECORDS, IDENTITY NOR SECRETS IS SHARED TO A THIRD PARTY OR MADE PUBLIC UNLESS OTHERWISE PATIENT ON THEIR OWN VOLITION WISHES TO GIVE A TESTIMONY. MUGWENU DOCTORS OFFICES ARE LOCATED IN MAJENGO TOWN VIHIGA COUNTY WESTERN KENYA.
He heals pressure, diabetes ulcers, gonorrhea, syphilis, TB, manhood weakness among other things. The doctor also solves life challenges such as love issues, family problems, hardships in business, increases your luck, which is winning lottery games and court cases, promotion at work and clears away devilish spirits and dreams. For consultations call:
+254740637248 https://mugwenudoctors.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org